Sunday, April 3, 2011

wait a minute.

So I'm frustrated with my assignment. Duh. The direction is coming together. Below is some progress I made, but re-reading the key paragraph from the article that's just a few paragraphs below, I found a clear source of guidance. Since the dude is claiming that computers can take over creativity and take on that sense of self that we have reserved for humans, I need to spending a crap load of time with creating it by hand. It needs to be tons and tons of work by hand. I don't know what that means exactly, and I don't have a lot of faith in my own hand at work, but I know that it's going to create a TON of meaning in response to this message. This is taking on a lot to communicate, but things are already coming into my mind.
Bonus - I know it's important to you (Alan) to see our hand, which has made me nervous in the past, but screw it - I'm ready to put that aside and start exploring.

So here is where I was today




AND HERE'S WHERE WE'RE GOING
http://www.antoineetmanuel.com/linconnu.html





No comments:

Post a Comment