Monday, March 28, 2011

to add or not to add? that is my question

I found the entire article on Ray Kurzweil. Here it is....
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2048138,00.html

As I usually do, I'll be going over the original article for a critical assessment of how on target my illustrations are before tomorrow morning. More work has been done on manipulating the illustration and color application. I have one version that I'm pretty happy with at this point, but I'll do a few more versions this evening to compare across the board for which solution is working best.


***The questions that arose today were type - do I need it, and what could it be? That's why I figured a critical review of the article would be helpful in choosing to add type or not. At first thought, I wanted to bring Ray's name into it, but that might not be as helpful in addressing what is making me angry. I'm sure he's not the only one who enjoys this concept that he is introducing, so it would make it more of a personal attack to address him individually rather than doing something satirical about the concept of  putting our brains in robot bodies to become immortal. I think addressing the concept could be more impacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment